Automation Maintenance Engineer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assure quality of maintenance and of it’s physical assets for the production area.
- To improve reliability of machinery and provide technical support of sectors such as method, troubleshooting, maintenance, reliability and durability.
- To define, manage and optimize the maintenance plans and the job plans for internal and external operators.
- To be involve with equipment evolution.
- Graduated Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Automation / Control Engineer or related fields
- Experience 3-5 years in the field of Electrical / Automation / Control Maintenance.
- Preferable Skills: Automation (PLC - Allen Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell, Control system, Panel view), AC/DC Drive, Motor, Inverter, HMI
- Special Knowledge or Talent: Maintenance concept / Problem solving
- Native speaker of Thai and Good English communication.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.