Digital Business Analyst
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Within the DCAD CRM factory (SFDC),
- Assisting the client in defining and expressing his or her needs, working closely with PO
- Identifying issues and opportunities with the client/business partner to accelerate digital processing and increase business impact.
- Grasping and detailing the client's functional and technical requirements to properly clarify the needs expressed.
- Ensuring that all DCAD requirements are met (hosting, security and confidentiality of data).
- Working closely with the digital factories to validate the relevance of the proposed solution, the availability of teams, skills, and the feasibility to develop the solution.
- Capitalizing on acquired knowledge and securing the satisfaction of clients and partners.
- 5-7 years of experience with strong exposure to 2 among SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Experience Cloud
- The solution implemented satisfies the functional needs of the business.
- The business uses the digital solution.
- The projects and solutions implemented comply with DCAD requirements and effectively use the standards supported by the development tools and software packages that support the solution.
- A Long-term collaboration is established between the Digital Business Analyst, business teams and digital factories.
Analysis and translation of the customer need
- Understanding the business’ processes within its field and its use cases.
- Helping the client/business partner in expressing its needs, understanding (through involvement in business activities) and challenging business requirements.
- Studying the needs expressed.
- Analyzing the functional, environmental and technical characteristics of the desired type of solution (regulations, organizations, assembly, manufacturing, operating and safety constraints).
- Helping the project manager in mapping technical and functional risks and estimating their importance.
- Analyzing technical proposals to help the client choose by validating with the WebOp team that the DCAD requirements for hosting, security and confidentiality of data are met.
- Advising and validating the solution and the development modalities with the customer (make or Buy).
Project Management Assistance
- Assisting the creation of the functional brief to better understand and guide the digital project or Drafting the Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
- In factory, accompanying the project teams up to the point of recommendation (make or Buy).
- Assuring the link between the business entity and the digital factory identified to develop the solution.
Regulatory and contractual management
- Knowing the regulations and requirements in place in the business’ specialty or sector
- Communicating and promoting the Group's requirements