Michelin is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
In his/her field of activity, design and make available the equipment and/or tools requested by the process governance responding to the need for product performance and industrial performance and the best ratio performance / cost.
Conduct pre-studies to define the most efficient solutions.
Manage the design in accordance with the best practices of his/her business (internal standards, external standards, quality system, capitalization, archiving) in collaboration with all the professions concerned.
Pilot the realization, installation and commissioning. Obtain the B3 for the balises and industrial robustness P3 of process in the case of prototypes.
In the case of equipment deployment requested by the SE, according to the engineering tactics defined between PE and SE, carry out the preliminary projects, pilot the deployment studies (specific and / or integration), participate in the realization, installation and commissioning of equipment.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• The quality system and the methods of its group are implemented (risk analyzes, FMEA, design reviews, quality planning, DTE, treatment of NC, ...).
• Feasibility studies are carried out with challenged and validated CDCs, the possible solutions are evaluated from the point of view of costs, deadlines, risks, functional choice criteria.
• Action plans necessary for risk management are carried out and monitored (calculations, simulation, tests, etc.).
• The feasibility solutions are designed in cooperation with the other business lines concerned.
• Validations (CI, RF, RC) are obtained after the phases of realization, installation, start-up and development of the equipment made in collaboration with related trades of the industry.
• Up-to-date records for: availability of OTG-OTS and releases; the processing of requests for evolutions, nonconformities and obsolescence; the respect of the regulation.
• Homologation, qualification and industrial robustness of the equipment are demonstrated.
• Intellectual Property (IP) is processed. The necessary patents are filed.
Inspire Motion for Life: Apply Today!
As the leading mobility company, we work with tires, around tires and beyond tires to enable Motion for Life. Dedicated to enhancing our clients’ mobility and sustainability, Michelin designs and distributes the most suitable tires, services and solutions for our customers’ needs. Michelin provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences. Bringing our expertise to new markets, we invest in high-technology materials, 3D printing and hydrogen, to serve a wide a variety of industries—from aerospace to biotech. Headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina, Michelin North America has approximately 23,000 employees and operates 34 production facilities in the United States and Canada.
MICHELIN® tires have been ranked the #1 Tire Brand across major categories and segments by industry experts and consumers alike. For nearly three decades we’ve been recognized for our achievements in Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Durability, Technology and Innovation.
Michelin cares for the personal and professional development of its employees. We support career advancement through various options, which include: skill and career development, training, career exploration and work with cross-functional teams. We offer the possibility of a varied and fulfilling career path in an environment where unique contributions are valued.
Michelin offers 10 Business Resource Groups (BRGs) which are all-inclusive groups created and led by employees who have shared life experiences across various diversity dimensions. Each group supports business strategies and initiatives along with meeting the needs of members. The goal of each group is to help employees feel welcome and included, support employee engagement and encourage professional development. BRGs also provide cross-cultural support, career management resources and opportunities for community involvement.
Michelin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. Consistent with these obligations, Michelin also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.
Get in the driver’s seat and be on your way to a meaningful professional journey!Apply