- Guarantee and drive the team's performance (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost) through team members development in order that the Activity reaches the objectives of customer satisfaction.
- Participate with the team to guarantee the implementation of MMW (Michelin Manufacturing Way) foundations.
- Graduated Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc.)
- Experience 2-5 years in the field of production supervisor or engineer.
- New graduates with high leadership are also welcome.
- Good leadership, good communication and good ability to manage the operator team.
- Native speaker of Thai and good communication in English.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.