Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
• Assist the site EHS to guarantee the application of regulations and Company orientations in the safety domain
• Assist managers of their perimeter in the safety approach
• Provide needed knowledge in their domain to develop a sustainable safety culture
• Ensure the accurate application and effectiveness of the site's EHS Management System on the safety domain.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• The external and internal requirements are identified. The gap analyses are done and action plan to bring to conformity are in place.
• Site instructions issued from regulatory requirements and Company referentials are defined, easily accessible to those who have to use them. A control of their implementation is in place.
• The site has relevant and comprehensive safety risk analysis (ARM, PSG, …). The suppression of the priority risks are planned: needed resources are evaluated, solutions are known, schedules are done.
• For site projects :
the safety specifications exist
the safety requirements are defined
the project teams are supported in the search and assessment of solutions
the milestones and commissioning are done
• The safety events (accident/near miss) are known. If needed, the compensatory actions are immediately implemented. The cause analyses are systematically done. The action plans are implemented and monitored.
• The monitoring of safety of external personnel (contractors, visitors) is guaranteed the same as for Michelin employees.
• The right involvement is provided to support the safety actions and tools led in the shops.
• The relationship with legal bodies (safety committee, safety administration, …) is maintained and legal information is transmitted through a reliable way.
• Safety indicators are reliable and transmitted.
• Training modules exist and the training plan is implemented.
• A safety control plan is implemented. The needed corrective actions are defined and followed.
• Significant practices and events of the site are shared through the safety network. Also, practices from other sites are analyzed and implemented if convenient.
- Outstanding technical knowledge in the domain of security
- Regulatory certifications
- Knowledge of an industrial environment (Michelin, or a similar company)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
· Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorshipApply