Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
• Leads and/or contributes to major projects/studies that are sophisticated and could span multiple sub processes
• Designs and/or deploys solutions/innovations to re-engineer processes to deliver expected targeted performance, business value, and ultimately respond to our Customers' needs.
• Acts as a mentor for their colleagues on processes/tools within their domain
• Leverages established expertise in Blue Yonder to develop and implement solutions
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Candidate should have demonstrated proficiency with Blue Yonder.
Process and Standard Defines/updates procedures, in conjunction with the business operation teams:
• Builds performance indicators
• Contributes to the deployment of standards
Continuous improvement Contributes to and/or steers process performance, based on the framework set by the Lead Process Engineer:
• Contributes to diagnostics and identification of areas for improvement
• Supports operational teams in their continuous improvement process
• Develops solutions/innovations that lead to re-engineering of processes and tools
Projects/Studies Within the framework defined by the Lead Process Engineer and for projects under their responsibility, including projects that are larger in scale and/or complexity.
As part of a "Build" mission: carries out the design/construction and contributes to the deployment of processes and tools, at the best cost/performance ratio to deliver the expected operability and value:
• Carries out the operational plan to complete the projects
• Coordinates the construction and supports the deployment of solutions (processes and tools) in line with the enterprise architecture
• Owns the planning and resources of the studies and projects under their responsibility
• Is in charge of defining and carrying out tests to validate the solution
• Builds the training material and contributes to the training
• Consolidates, challenges, validates and arbitrates the needs of process and tool evolution and pilots their implementation
• Is a project leader or contributor. Can also play the role of Product Owner in the context of the agile method (in charge of the daily animation of the team and the development of the solution)
As part of a "Deploy" mission: Answers to the needs of customers and Business Operation teams within their scope, by deploying Group or Region projects and by implementing adaptations/evolutions of existing solutions in collaboration with the Business Operation teams
• Is a project leader or contributor
•Is in charge of impact analysis and overall consistency of solutions within its scope
• Is in charge of the definition, organization and execution of tests, to which they contribute, until the final acceptance of the users (via several loops if necessary)
• Builds and deploys the change management plan until the transfer to the support and operational teams (including materials and training plans, document management.......)
Support Provide level 3 support according to the business criticality and the service level defined for the process:
• Builds and deploys the data quality measurement processes to support teams
• Is in charge of the implementation of the structural settings within their perimeter
• Supports resolution of highly sophisticated issues
Process Network By contributing to the process network, participates in the transmission of knowledge in their field:
• Knows, understands and raise local needs via the Lead Process Engineer
• Disseminates standards and best practices
• Contributes to the proficiency development of the network members
-Proven experience with Blue Yonder development or operations
-5+ yrs proven experience in supply planning, forecasting, or sales/operations planning
-Project management experience
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
· Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship