Skip to main content
Accelerate your career
Have you recently graduated with your MBA and are looking for a program of excellence that will allow you to take on challenges? Our Global Leadership Program may be just what you're looking for...
global Leadership program
Putting you in the middle of the action, this program provides selected recent MBA graduates with unparalleled exposure to our leaders, our core businesses, and our technologies. Participants are exposed to the corporate strategy and a rich set of development experiences. They have the opportunity to help progress Michelin's business initiatives, make a business impact, and gain the experience needed for placement in a leadership role upon successful completion of the Global Leadership Program.
What is the global leadership program?
Michelin Global Leadership Program (GLP) is a highly selective rotational leadership program designed to hire top talent and develop Michelin's next generation of leaders.
GLP is designed for high-potential, high-performing leaders who wish to accelerate their growth through exposure to multiple areas early in their Michelin career.
of a country
of a country
of a production facility
How does it work?
- GLP is a 2-year program principally based in Greenville, SC.
- GLP consists of 4-5 rotational job assignments or internal consulting projects.
- The main rotational tracks are Commercial (sales, marketing, supply chain) and Industry (engineering and production).
- Rotations also include other functional areas (central services, quality, digital marketing), and direct customer exposure.
- A differentiating aspect of Michelin GLP is that most assignments are customized to match your background, skills, interests, passion and projected career path.
What's in it for you?
- GLP provides an accelerated, broad-based start to your Michelin career.
- GLP enables you to build a strong, foundational understanding of Michelin's business.
- GLP develops your skills and leadership experience in key functional areas.
- Customized development to meet your individual needs and goals.
- Leverage the network of GLP colleagues and program graduates.
- Participants also travel to France for a month-long learning experience at Michelin's global headquarters.
What happens after glp?
- Michelin's robust approach to career management is at the heart of your placement and evolution after GLP.
- Your individual needs, interests, and passions are leveraged to identify your next assignment as well as your long-term career path.
Am i a fit for glp?
We are looking for individuals with a track record of performance and success, and the drive to succeed as a next generation Michelin business leader who are:
- Recently graduated from an MBA program (or equivalent degree)
- High-potential Junior Military Officers (JMO) and exiting the military
- Extensive high visibility leadership experience in work, community, school
- Successful in completing 3-7 years of diverse work experience
- Passionate for leading people and teams
- Analytical, problem solvers with strong business acumen
They share with us
Michelin’s Global Leadership Program is a highly selective program for recent MBA graduates designed to provide high-performing candidates with developmental, customized rotational experiences and exposure to multiple areas of the business early in their Michelin careers, preparing Michelin’s next generation of leadership.
Atonya M., Global Leadership Program Manager
this may also interest you
Want to join us? We are delighted to know it! Click on the link to apply and boost your career!
Because at Michelin there are many possibilities, here are our areas of activity.
Find out how it works at Michelin!
Discover our career paths
Whatever your passions, you have the opportunity to live a rich and varied experience.