Application Project Consultant - ABAP
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Michelin is Hiring!!
The Application Project Consultant will be primarily responsible for analysis, design, development and support of SAP ABAP applications, SAP PI integrations and SAP Fiori application developments, relevant to new SAP implementation projects and existing SAP S4 Hana / ECC instances of the organization.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Actively participate with the team in project planning and setting user story deliverables;
- Analyze, Design and develop efficient ABAP codes for all kinds of SAP development activities such as workflows, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms (WRICEF);
- Ability to put Comprehensive knowledge in action to use standard SAP PI adapter framework (RFC, IDOC, File, ABAP proxy, Java) and essential knowledge in message monitoring;
- Ability to Design and develop new Integration flows using SAP PI and maintain existing developed integration scenarios;
- Ability to develop new Fiori applications using CDS views and have a detail knowledge in tweaking existing Standard Fiori applications to support business functions;
- Analyze, Design, develop and deploy applications on other frameworks and Provide support on critical systems globally on projects before go-live and post go-live.
- Identify and prioritize IT process improvements;
- Participate actively in Process Feedback and Process Improvement during Scrum, Gemba, Sprint Retro meetings, etc;
- Support new process implementation and sustainability.
- Develop new soft and technical skills to reinforce the ability to design various IT solutions, enlarge his/her expertise and teamwork abilities in an scrum development approach;
- Share his/her expertise to enhance the skills of other members.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or any related discipline or equivalent qualification;
- 4 - 7 years of experience with SAP S4 Hana / ECC ABAP /PI / PO/ FIORI application developments;
- Knowledge on object-oriented programming including Java, .Net and RDBMS knowledge on Oracle / MS SQL server;
- Collaboration skills to effectively liaise with both business and other IT teams in the organization;
- Experience in working in an Agile / Lean environment would be an asset;
- Experience in IT Trouble Shooting;
- Experience in a Manufacturing and Distribution environment in a global company would be an added advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Michelin’s Global IT team based at Orion City, Colombo includes over 100 authentic and industrious achievers from different backgrounds.
Michelin Lanka is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Michelin Lanka does not discriminate based on gender, age, culture, religion, social origin, disability, sexual orientation, union membership, family situation, political opinion and physical appearance.
Moving Forward Together: Apply now and start your own mobility journey with us.